Sunday 29 April 2007

Welcome to my new blog!

Hey and welcome to my new website and blog!

I've been meaning to buy the domain name for a while now but I haven't
really had the chance to buy it and set the hosting up as I've been
quite busy with college and work, not to mention beta testing.

But hey I have managed to buy the domain name now and set up the website
and blog for it, so all I have to do now is start climb the learning
curve towards being a successful blogger.

But what shall I blog about, well that depends on many things. However I
think my main goal is to blog about technology, computers, science and
nature along with some posts about my life.

Anyway that is all from me for now, but don't forget to come back and
see what progress I've made on the website and blog.

Thanks!

No comments: